Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

A List of Pieces to Publish

One part of starting a publishing company is putting together a list of the pieces you're actually going to publish. In the beginning, I'm going to try and start with approximately 24 pieces written by me and my collaborators. Here's what I have lined up so far.

Mormon/Christian Music
  • December (collection of Christmas preludes for piano)
    • Silent Night
    • The Three Kings of Orient Are
    • The Child (What Child is This? / O Come, O Come Emmanuel)
    • Far Far Away on Judea's Plain
    • The First Noel
    • <one more Christmas prelude not yet composed>
  • We Three Kings for TBB & piano
  • Joseph Smith's First Prayer - prelude for piano
  • I Know That My Redeemer Lives - prelude for piano
  • Abide With Me! - prelude for piano
  • Faith in the Lord, Jesus Christ - original composition for piano

Other Piano Music
  • Opus 1. Five Early Songs (includes "My Special Girl")
  • Opus 13. Five Pieces of Time
  • Opus 18. Three Little Sonatinas
  • Opus 19. Four Seasons
  • Opus 21. Sonata #1
  • Opus 23. Visions Regained (includes "Cockroaches")

There are still a few other pieces where I still need to gain proper permissions before I can announce them. My top priority is to have all the Christmas music ready by Oct. 1, and then the others as time permits.

Stay tuned for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment